RideKC offers three great shared-use mobility options to choose from. Traditional pedal bikes, new electric-assist bikes, and electric powered scooters. Pick the one you want to roll with below to get started.
The RideKC Bike system is a new part of the RideKC family of mobility services, which operates a unique mix technologies that extend the fixed-route transit system and gives local residents and visitors a variety of options for getting around Kansas City.
RideKC Bike features:
- Smart, electric-bikes and e-scooters (coming soon) operating in a hybrid docked/dockless system with lock-to technology that utilizes existing and new bike racks to ensure our devices are organized, thoughtfully deployed, and enhance public spaces.
- Pedal bikes operating in a traditional docked, kiosk-based system (formerly branded as KC BCycle) at 42 locations in Downtown, Midtown, 18th & Vine, the Plaza, Brookside, Waldo, and North Kansas City.
- Bike Share for All, ensuring all Kansas Citians have access to bike – especially those impacted by disparities in mobility, health, and economics.
- Bike+Bus Pass, allowing commuters to transfer seamless between RideKC Bus, RideKC Max, and RideKC Bike.
- For electric-assist bikes and e-scooters, download the Drop Mobility app to get started.
- For pedal bikes, download the BCycle app to get started.