RideKC Bike is rolling out a new transportation option in Kansas City, Missouri and North Kansas City: electric-assist bike share! Together with BikeWalkKC and Drop Mobility, RideKC Bike Electric-Assist offers riders a boost up hills and quick trips when your own two feet just can't move fast enough.
- Walk-up registration: $1.00 for first 20 minutes, then 15 cents per minute
- 24-hour pass: $15, take unlimited rides, each up to 4 hours. Unlock fees are waived. Additional minutes are charged at the same rate as pay-as-you-go trips. Expires 24 hours after purchase.
- 30-day membership: $39. No unlock fees. Includes 80 minutes of free riding time per day.
- 90-day membership: $99. No unlock fees. Includes 80 minutes of free riding time per day.
- Annual membership: $149. No unlock fees. Includes 80 minutes of free riding time per day.
Hours of Operation:
24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Electric-assist motors, perfect for KC’s hills
- On-board GPS helps riders locate bikes easily
- “Lock-to” technology keeps the bikes organized, safe, and convenient
- Pause trips to keep a bike on hold while it’s parked
E-Bike How To
- Use the RideKC Bike app to locate bikes
- Scan the bar code on the back of the bike to rent and unlock a bike
- The e-bike motor provides an extra boost of power whenever you are pedaling
- Return the bike to any designated bike share station or other “hub” shown in the app