2. Create an account and select your membership option
- Walk-up registration: E-bikes are $1.00 to unlock and 15 cents per minute. Classic bikes are $1.00 to unlock and 10 cents per minute.
- 24-hour pass: $15, take unlimited rides, each up to 4 hours. Unlock fees are waived. Additional minutes are charged at the same rate as pay-as-you-go trips. Expires 24 hours after purchase.
- 30-day membership: $39. No unlock fees. Includes 80 minutes of free riding time per day.
- 90-day membership: $99. No unlock fees. Includes 80 minutes of free riding time per day.
- Annual membership: $149. No unlock fees. Includes 80 minutes of free riding time per day.
- People who receive services from our Bike Share for All partners may qualify for a significantly discounted membership.
3. Use the app to find a bike and unlock it.
4. Adjust the seat to a safe and comfortable height using the seat post lever, and hop on and pedal away!
5. When you reach your destination, use the cable lock to secure your bike.
- You may lock to one of our designated hubs (marked on the app with orange blocks), or you may lock to a public bike rack or sign post.
- Please do not lock to a fence, handrailing, or bus stop, and be sure to leave plenty of space for other people to use the sidewalk.
6. End your trip following the instructions in the app.
Have more questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions or contact customer service through the Chat function in the app, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 816-945-9545.