RideKC connects people to opportunity, and the latest way to get around town is by electric scooter! Find our sturdy and stable scooters near downtown Kansas City starting July 12th, and watch for more scooters and bikes in more neighborhoods throughout KCMO as we continue our rollout over the summer.
How to use RideKC Scooters:
- Download the Drop Mobility app
- Find a scooter near you
- Scan the QR code or type the number into the app
- Unlock the scooter and ride to your destination (KCMO does not allow scooter riding on sidewalks, but bike lanes are open to pedestrians, bikes, scooters, wheelchairs, skateboards, and roller skates)
- Lock it up to a bike rack or other secure structure on public property (please make sure that it doesn’t block transit stops or sidewalks)
- Snap a picture to end your trip
Follow RideKCBike on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for special promo codes, service updates, and all the latest news on micro-transit in the Kansas City region!
We are testing out the scooters and software over the next few weeks, and we want your feedback. Report problems or send suggestions within the Drop Mobiilty app, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call customer support at 816-945-9545.