Through a partnership with Johnson County Park & Recreation District, RideKC Pedal Bikes are available at three Johnson County parks:
- Heritage Park Marina
- Heritage Park between Shelters 9 and 10
- Meadowbrook Park, Nall entrance
- Meadowbrook Park, Meadowbrook Parkway entrance
- Meadowbrook Park, south end (near 95th Street)
- Shawnee Mission Park, Shelter 7
- Shawnee Mission Park, parking area between Shelters 3 & 4
- Shawnee Mission Park, Beach parking area
- Shawnee Mission Park, North Walnut Grove
- Shawnee Mission Park, John Barkley Plaza
*Exact hub locations for each park can be found in the RideKC Bike app. Bikes are only available during park hours.
This new system features a first-of-its-kind pedal bike model that operates in a hybrid “dockless” format. Bikes are located at hubs in each park, which can be found using the RideKC Bike app. At the end of your trip, simply lock the bike at any other hub in the three participating parks.